Work out close to home by joining Tiger Fitness Center/Northwestern Physical Therapy. We offer convenient access to high-quality fitness equipment. Our small, well-maintained fitness center in Maple, Wisconsin, has affordable gym memberships and day passes. We also have staff here to guide you and physical therapy services on site.
You’ll find our fitness center in Northwestern High School. Essentia is proud to work with the high school to give students, athletes, and area residents access to updated fitness equipment.
Get convenient rehabilitation services, including:
Fitness Center Features
When you join or get a day pass, you’ll get access to a wide range of equipment, services, and amenities.
Equipment & Workout Areas
Check out our inviting, well-maintained fitness center with top-of-the-line equipment.
- Cardio machines, including treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, arm bike
- Weight machines with weight plates and cables
- Free weights like dumbbells, barbells, squat rack, bench press, leg press
- Stretching area with floor mats, medicine balls, kettle bells, resistance bands
Look to our staff for fitness instruction.
- Orientation – Strength machine and cardiovascular equipment instruction (by appointment only and cost is included in membership and passes)
Fitness Center Membership & Passes
We don’t believe in contracts that make you to commit to a long-term relationship with your gym. Pay month to month, or pay for an entire year to save 10% on membership dues.
We use automatic withdrawal for monthly dues. You may choose checking, savings, or credit card.
Regular Membership Prices
- Single: $23 per month + tax
- Couple: $33 per month + tax (couples must file a joint tax return)
- Family: $43 per month + tax (family members must be at least 12 years of age and parents must claim them on taxes)
Day Pass Prices
- Day pass: $5 (use for one day)
- Northwestern student day pass: $2.50
We offer 50 percent off day passes every March and December.
Northwestern Student Membership Prices
- During school hours: Free
- In-season athletes: Free
- After school hours: $10 per month + tax
Northwestern Student Athletes
Are you an in-season athlete? Use Tiger Fitness Center for free. If you’re interested in reducing your chance of injuries, check out Essentia’s resources for student athletes.
Freeze your membership for 1 to 6 months. Tell us in writing when you wish to freeze your membership by the 20th of the month for it to take effect the next month.
Our membership agreement is month-to-month. Tell us in writing when you wish to cancel your membership by the 20th of the month for it to take effect the next month.
Many health insurance plans offer a fitness reimbursement program. Most provide a $20 incentive for working out in a facility eight to 12 times a month. Contact your health insurance company to see you have this benefit. If you do, let us know when you sign up for membership as we participate in many programs.
Compliments & Complaints
If you’d like to share a compliment, concern, or suggestion, please contact our manager John Haugrud. You can also fill out our online compliments and complaints form.