Essentia Health-Lincoln Park Senior Apartments = Essentia You-Lincoln Park Senior Apartments;
Make Essentia Health-Lincoln Park Senior Apartments in Detroit Lakes your next home. At our independent living community for residents over age 62, you'll have your own space and health care close by. Select from large apartments that have oak cabinets and big windows that let in natural light. If you choose, you can also have home care services in your apartment.
Living here, you’re close to downtown where you’ll find shopping, dining, and entertainment. You can also take part in onsite social events like our popular happy hour. We’re on the Essentia medical campus, which includes a clinic, hospital, therapy center, and many senior housing options. As one of Essentia Health’s Catholic facilities, we strive to provide holistic healing for all human life.
Onsite Services & Amenities
Explore the features of our independent living facility:
- 30 private unfurnished apartments, including 19 one-bedroom apartments, 10 two-bedroom apartments, and one two-bedroom suite
- Washer and dryer, stove, and fridge, in each apartment
- All utilities included, including basic cable and Wi-Fi (excludes phone)
- Pet friendly apartments upon approval
- Heated underground parking
- Light housekeeping services
- Daily noon meal (additional meals available at extra cost)
- Emergency response pendants for residents
- Onsite activities, including happy hour
- Weekly shopping transportation
- Exercise room with treadmills and a bike
- Family room for social gatherings
- Community computer
- Beauty and barbershop (at assisted living next door)
- Secure building
- Guest suite – A convenient, affordable place for guests to stay the night on site
- Home care services, including bathing, dressing, grooming, medication assistance, and more by request
Volunteers play a vital role at Essentia Health-Lincoln Park Senior Apartments. Arrange activities, run errands, or simply visit with residents. Call the Detroit Lakes hospital volunteer department at 218-844-0709 to learn more. Be sure to tell them you’re interested in volunteering at Lincoln Park Senior Apartments.
Compliments & Complaints
If you’d like to share a compliment, concern, or suggestion, please contact our assisted living manager Tonya Clem. You can also fill out our online compliments and complaints form.
Residents are welcome to invite family and friends to visit at any time.