Relax in the comfort of your own apartment while having access to reliable care if you need it. Grace Village is an assisted living complex in Graceville across the street from beautiful Lake Toqua. Assisted living is for seniors who no longer want to live on their own but aren’t in need of 24-hour skilled nursing care. However, if you ever do need it, getting 24-hour skilled nursing care as easy as moving next door to Grace Home.
Our building is often described as a quaint neighborhood. Residents even personalize their apartment entrances along our "main street." By taking advantage of our onsite activities, like game night, you can also get to know others in the building. We’re next to Essentia’s hospital and clinic for quick access to medical care. As one of Essentia Health’s Catholic facilities, we strive to provide holistic healing for all human life.
Onsite Services & Amenities
Get a wide range of services and amenities within our assisted living facility, including:
- 16 private unfurnished apartments, including six one-bedroom and 10 two-bedroom apartments complete with small kitchen
- All utilities included except phone
- Onsite staff 14 hours a day from 7 am to 9 pm
- All apartments have pull cords that that are answered by building staff 24/7
- Help with personal care (self-care) and daily living
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication assistance
- Nursing services by request
- Transportation to local appointments
- Continental breakfast
- Noon meal
- U.S. Postal Services
- Grocery store deliveries
- Pharmacy and variety store deliveries
- Onsite beauty and barber services
- Guest room – A convenient, affordable place for guests to stay the night on site
- Access to activities and chapel services offered at Grace Home next door
The City of Graceville Economic Development Authority opened Grace Village on March 6, 2006. This assisted living facility was built to meet expanding senior housing needs in the community. Today, it’s still owned by the city and managed by Essentia Health.
Compliments & Complaints
If you’d like to share a compliment, concern, or suggestion, please contact our assisted living supervisor Missy Sigler. You can also fill out our online compliments and complaints form.
Residents are welcome to invite family and friends to visit at any time.