Enjoy the privacy of your own apartment and the comfort of having friendly, reliable staff here when you need them. Essentia Health Lincoln Park Assisted Living is for seniors who no longer want to live on their own but aren’t in need of 24-hour skilled nursing care. Here, you choose how to spend your days—like whether to cook in your own kitchen or relax and let us do the cooking. Fill up your calendar with social events like happy hour, or unwind with a good book from our small library.
Besides the friendships, fun, and comfort you'll find on site, there's also plenty to do nearby. Downtown Detroit Lakes is a short stroll away as well as shops, churches, and the lake. Essentia Health St. Mary’s-Detroit Lakes hospital and clinic are just across the street. As one of Essentia Health’s Catholic facilities, we strive to provide holistic healing for all human life.
Onsite Services & Amenities
Get a wide range of services and amenities within our assisted living facility, including:
- 30 private unfurnished apartments, including 29 one-bedroom and one two-bedroom apartment
- Stove and fridge in each apartment
- All utilities included, including basic cable and Wi-Fi (excludes phone)
- Resident-controlled heat and air conditioning in every apartment
- Pet friendly apartments upon approval
- Three meals a day
- Full housekeeping and laundry
- On duty care staff 24/7
- Physician who makes “house calls” by request
- Registered nurse (RN) on duty 5 days a week and on call 24/7
- Emergency response pendants to call for help 24/7
- Assisted living services as needed, including bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Medication set-ups, reminders, and administration
- Wander guard system – Bracelet that lets staff know when residents are by the door
- Personalized service plans
- Bed-making services
- Beauty and barbershop
- Scheduled outings, including to the casino, restaurants, parks, and community theater
- Community parlor where you can sit by fireplace
- Game room with library
- Two family rooms with a living room setting for social gatherings
- Community computer
- Onsite activities, including coffee hour and happy hour
- Arrangements with local churches to meet spiritual needs
- Transportation for doctor appointments
Since 2001 Essentia Health Lincoln Park Assisted Living has served seniors who don’t need skilled nursing care. We continue to encourage residents to live as independently as possible while providing personal and medical care as needed.
Volunteers play a vital role at Essentia Health Lincoln Park Assisted Living. Call bingo, run errands, do nails, fix hair, or simply visit with residents. Call the Detroit Lakes hospital volunteer department at 218-844-0709 to learn more. Be sure to tell them you’re interested in volunteering at Lincoln Park Assisted Living.
Compliments & Complaints
If you’d like to share a compliment, concern, or suggestion, please contact our assisted living manager Tonya Clem. You can also fill out our online compliments and complaints form.
Residents are welcome to invite family and friends to visit at any time.