At Essentia Health Convenient Care-Superior, you don't need an appointment. Get quick, walk-in care near you for minor illnesses and injuries that do not need X-rays or lab tests that require a blood draw. Our physician assistants and nurse practitioners see adults and children over 12 months.
You'll find us next to the Super Ones Foods in Superior and Essentia Health-Superior East Pharmacy. If you have an Essentia primary doctor, we’ll make sure follow-up care notes are available to them. If you're from out of town, we can also help coordinate your care back home as needed.
If you have a primary care doctor, call your clinic to see if a same-day appointment is available. If not, you can visit our Convenient Care without an appointment for minor illnesses and injuries.
Walk-in Care Services
We care for adults and children ages 12 months and older. Walk in to our convenient care to see a provider who can help with:
- Athlete’s foot
- Bladder infections or urinary tract infections (UTI) (females age 4 and older)
- Burns, minor
- Cold sores
- Cough or cold
- Tdap vaccine (adult)
- Ear complaints or infections (Extra charges for wax removal may apply.)
- Flu vaccine
- Mononucleosis (mono)
- Pink eye or sty
- Poison ivy
- Pregnancy testing
- Respiratory flu diagnosis
- Sinus pain or dental infections
- Skin infections and rashes, minor
- Sore throat or strep testing
- Sunburn, minor
- Suture or staple removal
- Swimmer’s itch
- Tetanus and Diphtheria vaccine
- Tick removal and Lyme disease treatment
Compliments & Complaints
If you’d like to share a compliment, concern, or suggestion, please contact our clinic leader Paige Stager. You can also fill out our online compliments and complaints form.