Reach your fitness goals with help from Esko Fitness Center/Esko Physical Therapy. We’re open seven days a week and offer affordable gym memberships and day passes. Our equipment is top-of-the-line and well-maintained. We also have well-informed staff here to guide you and physical therapy services on site.
You’ll find our fitness center in Esko High School. Essentia is proud to work with the high school to give students, athletes, and area residents access to updated fitness equipment.
Get convenient rehabilitation services, including:
Fitness Center Features
When you join or get a day pass, you’ll get access to a wide range of equipment, services, and amenities.
Equipment & Workout Areas
Check out our inviting, well-maintained fitness center with top-of-the-line equipment.
- Cardio machines, including treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, stair steppers, rowing machines, arm bike
- Weight machines with weight plates and cables
- Free weights like dumbbells, barbells, squat rack, bench press, leg press
- Stretching area with floor mats, medicine balls, kettle bells, resistance bands
Look to our staff for fitness instruction or help measuring your progress.
- Orientation – Strength machine and cardiovascular equipment instruction (by appointment only and cost is included in membership and passes)
- Body composition test – Measures percentage of body fat (by appointment only and cost is $5 for non-members)
Enjoy our onsite amenities.
- Shower and daily locker access
Fitness Center Membership & Passes
We don’t believe in contracts that make you to commit to a long-term relationship with your gym. Pay month to month, or pay for an entire year to save 10% on membership dues.
We charge a $15 registration fee plus tax when you join. This is a one-time cost unless you cancel your membership and sign up again later.
We use automatic withdrawal for monthly dues. You may choose checking, savings, or credit card.
Regular Membership Prices
- Single: $23 per month + tax
- Couple: $33 per month + tax (couples must file a joint tax return)
- Family: $43 per month + tax (family members must be at least 12 years of age and parents must claim them on taxes)
Day Pass Prices
- Day pass: $5 + tax (use for one day)
- Esko student day pass: $2.50 + tax
We offer 50 percent off day passes every March and December.
Esko Student Membership Prices
- During school hours: Free
- In-season athletes: Free
- Before or after school hours: $10 per month + tax
Esko Student Athletes
Are you an in-season athlete? Use Esko Fitness Center for free. If you’re interested in reducing your chance of injuries, check out Essentia’s resources for student athletes.
Freeze your membership for 1 to 6 months to avoid repaying your registration fee. Tell us in writing when you wish to freeze your membership 30 days in advance. All memberships are frozen on the last day of the month.
Our membership agreement is month-to-month. Tell us in writing when you wish to cancel your membership 30 days in advance. Memberships cancellations go into effect on the last day of the month.
Many health insurance plans offer a fitness reimbursement program. Most provide a $20 incentive for working out in a facility eight to 12 times a month. Contact your health insurance company to see you have this benefit. If you do, let us know when you sign up for membership as we participate in many programs.
Compliments & Complaints
If you’d like to share a compliment, concern, or suggestion, please contact our manager John Haugrud. You can also fill out our online compliments and complaints form.