Essentia Health Foundation
Generous donors from all walks of life have made Essentia Health Foundation a significant resource for providing support for Essentia Health hospitals and clinics in northeast Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin.
The Foundation’s goal is to improve the patient experience through expanded programming, services and compassionate care. Examples include:
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Solarium and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- The Erick Peter Person Children’s Cancer Center
- Grief Support Services
- The Heltne Endowment for the Care of Patients with Heart Failure
- Essentia Institute for Rural Health, research and education programming for the future
Every gift to the Foundation, regardless of size, makes a valuable difference in the lives of our patients and our community every day.
Miller Dwan Foundation
The Miller-Dwan Foundation is a robust medical foundation dedicated to transforming health care for people throughout our region. The core of the Foundation’s mission is two-fold—to improve care in specific programs on the Essentia Health campus and to support community programming through innovative solutions that solve critical needs. Since 1973, the Miller-Dwan Foundation has gifted more than $30 million dollars to improve healthcare ––healthcare that includes the creation of Solvay Hospice House and Amberwing – Center for Youth & Family Well-Being.