Essentia Health-Homestead (formerly Homestead Rehabilitation & Living Center) provides 24-hour skilled nursing and personal care in a warm, home-like environment. People who come to Homestead have access to physical, occupational, speech, respiratory and cardiac rehabilitation therapies. Homestead’s location on Essentia’s Deer River medical campus means physicians and hospital services, like imaging, are under the same roof, ensuring easy and timely access.
Care Giving. It′s what we do best.
- 24-hour professional nursing and personal care.
- On-site hospital and clinic.
- Supportive services including - doctors and specialists, rehabilitation therapies, social workers, chiropractic, diagnostic, air ambulance services, pharmaceutical, surgical, and hospice.
- We provide rehabilitation and care for subacute clientele - including post stroke, joint replacements, arthroscopic surgeries and more.
- Staff who care about you and tailor services to meet your needs.
- Warmly decorated in a home-like environment.
- Registered Dietician provides delicious and nutritious meals with your preferences in mind.
- An in-house beauty salon; bird aviary; garden center; outdoor courtyard; a broad range of activities including: annual mother/daughter tea, holiday celebrations, fishing trips, visits to parks and fairs, shopping, Harvest Dinner, annual fish fry; exercise; games; entertainment; and much more.
Click on the titles below to expand the content:
Laura Ackman, Administrator
Peggy Storlie, Director of Nursing