Cardiologists specialize in the treatment of heart and lung disease as well as cardiac and vascular conditions. Our experienced team of caregivers offers the latest treatment options, equipment and access to clinical trials.
Cardiologists commonly treat:
- Coronary or heart circulation disorders
- Myocardial infarction or heart attack
- Coronary heart disease or atherosclerosis
- Acute coronary syndrome (ACS)
- Angina or chest pain
- Cardiac arrest
- Myocardium or heart muscle disorders
- Heart failure
- Myocardial rupture
- Ventricular hypertrophy
- Pericardium or heart lining disorders
- Heart valve disorders (aortic, mitral, pulmonary and tricuspid)
Heart health concerns should be discussed with your regular doctor who may refer you to a cardiologist or an interventional cardiologist for further testing and treatment. However, if you experience severe or recurring chest pain, you should seek medical attention immediately.